Suggestion: Numbering

Wed Oct 1 09:30:40 CDT 2003

Hello,
There is a small thing that I find a bit annoying with the numbering, and may be I'm not the only one to think that.
Let's say I have a number 012434355
If I press shift AND +, to auto increment the next operation the result will be: 12434356
It always take off the 0 at the beginning, and that's the same if there are more 0, it always take them away.

Could it be possible that a number which is incremented keep the same format than the previous one?? What do you think?

Cheers,
Ludo