Gnucash-docs-1.8.3

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Thu Oct 9 15:05:48 CDT 2003

I would like to compliment the Gnucash Documentation team for the
splendid job they have done on the documentation.

I have just updated my docs to 1.8.3 from a fairly old set (pre
gnucash-1.8.0) and the new docs are a credit to the team. Thank you!

I was going to update gnucash from 1.8.0 to 1.8.7 but couldn't find the
RH8 rpm. Derek told me that 1.8.6 was the latest rpm but I couldn't find
it either today, but not to worry, I'll wait until v1.9.0 comes out.
v1.8.0 does everything I need to do.

Thanks again to all the gnucash developers and contributors.

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

All new:
	Parts not interchangeable with previous model.

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only.                                                              -
- If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee       -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -