Invoice layout

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Thu Oct 9 08:53:17 CDT 2003

On Thursday 09 October 2003 03:27, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Wouter van Marle <wouter at squirrel-systems.com> writes:
> > When I edit an invoice I have a toolbar all right, but no Options button
> > or so present!!
>
> Wait, are you talking about the Invoice "edit" page or the Invoice
> "print" page?  There is no way to change the layout of the former,
> only the latter.

Interesting. I was with Wouter, couldn't find it either
Good to know that you can do this. I would have thought the options would be
there when you make the invoice but...........

--
Greetings from

/bill at 169 west , 19 south.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors."