Contractor usage

Jeremy Davis jsmisty at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 11:31:09 CDT 2003

I was wondering if any contractor or subcontractors are successfully
using gnucash? I'm in the hvac business, and am thinking of switching
our accounting to gnucash (we currently use QB). However, I'm becoming
well aware of the limitations of gnucash, such as single user access,
poor customer & vendor contact management, etc. Cost and security are
some of the reasons we're looking to switching. Yes, I'm eagerly
watching progress on gnu enterprise. They are starting to produce some
modules that I have always dreamed of making for gnu/linux had I
better programming knowledge.

Jeremy