Budgeting Summary 1 - Notification

Stewart V. Wright svwright+lists at amtp.liv.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 15:54:06 CDT 2003

* David Ayers <fogey at mindspring.com> [030905 13:58]:
> > I'm going to be writing a summary of the budgeting discussion this
> > weekend so we know where we are heading (and to let the -devel list
> > know also).
>
> How about a list of the threads your are monitoring?

Huh?

I'm looking at the budgeting thread I started
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user/8148) and
the occasional break-off thread.

Basically anything with budgeting in the title from Friday 29 Aug
onward in either gnucash-users or gnucash-devel.

I'll send a draft copy of the summary to the list so people can make
suggestions.

Does this answer your question?

S.

--
European Citizens: Please do a little work to convince the European
Parliament to reject software patents. This page explains the issue