ANNOUNCE: Release of GnuCash stable version 1.8.7

Rick Ziegler rick at zieglernet.org
Mon Sep 15 11:33:06 CDT 2003

Fabien-
    I agree with your sentiments.

A test release would likely catch these issues, and help ensure that the
project appears as professionaly put together as it truly is.

In addition to this, a build farm may be also be a help to the
developers.  Perhaps another area for an enterprising user to contribute?

It seems to me that there have been a few times just in the 1.8.x series
where this process would have made the releases more stable.

regards-
Rick