bug reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 4 12:24:34 EDT 2004

bob belanger <robert.a.belanger at verizon.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> gnucash 1.8.8 just crashed on me ( in guile ) and bugzilla popped up
>
> so I filled out the info requested.
>
> question is , is that the correct thing to do ?

Usually, yes.

Be sure to fill in as much information as you can, including
what you were doing, whether you can repeat the crash, and
any other information you think will be useful to reproduce
the crash.

You may be asked to try to reproduce it again, or provide more
context if the stack-trace in the bug report isn't useful
or doesn't provide enough context.