gnuCash And OS X

Tristan Chase ubu69 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 11:27:16 EDT 2004

Derek,

I didn't even know what wiki meant until last night. I'll give it a
shot. I'm not really sure of how to phrase this in terms of a Q&A. Any
suggestions?

BTW, I am working on a guide based on my experiences for OS X users who
want to compile/use open source programs (in my spare time, like
everybody else). I hope this will bring in a large pool of GnuCash
users (and helpers).

-Tristan