Installation Problems with Mac OSX

Tara Ingram Hudson taralacyingram at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 01:37:50 EDT 2004

Hi Robyn,

I had a similar problem.  My update failed with a 'make' command also. I've
just gotten back from being out of town, and planned to respond to the list
with a summary of what worked for me.  Meanwhile, I'll try to help.

What version of OSX do you have?
Do you have X11 and Xcode (Apple Deveopler Tools) installed (either from
your OSX cd or from Apple website)?
In Fink Commander does Source > selfupdate work?

~ Tara