fundlibrary quotes

Michel Archambault michel-2.archambault at polymtl.ca
Wed Dec 1 15:21:50 EST 2004

Le mer 01/12/2004 à 15:01, Derek Atkins a écrit :
> Michel Archambault <michel-2.archambault at polymtl.ca> writes:
>
> > So, I try to get the quotes from "fundlibrary" (www.fundlibrary.com)
> > But I dont suceed!
> >>From this page :
> > http://www.fundlibrary.com/funds/listing.asp?filtertype=preset&filterid=1&id=279&t=1&l=all&lc=100&ps=25&p=1&s=FLI1.RRSPCode&sd=asc
> > I get the id "13123" for "FERIQUE Equity Fund"
> > But I cannot get the quote using :
> >> dump-finance-quote fundlibrary 13123
> >
> > I need help please!
>
> Looks like "fundlibrary" isn't supported by F::Q.  You'll need to
> start there.

But when I type :
dump-finance-quote

I get :
---
Usage: /usr/bin/dump-finance-quote <quote-source> [-v] <stock> [<stock>
...]

Available sources are:
     vwd nyse fidelity_direct canadamutual asx australia usa troweprice
amfiindia tdwaterhouse fool nasdaq bmonesbittburns trustnet
ftportfolios_direct yahoo_asia dutch uk_unit_trusts canada
troweprice_direct tiaacref yahoo ftportfolios fidelity fundlibrary aex
dwsfunds yahoo_australia yahoo_europe vanguard indiamutual asia europe
---

As you can see "fundlibrary" is in the available sources list.

Thank you.

Michel Archambault