Easiest Linux distro to upgrade GC with?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 3 20:55:18 EST 2004

Uhh, what makes you think you'd have to update any gnome libraries,
glibc, gcc, or anything else to install or upgrade gnucash??

Historically Bill Nottingham had built RPMs for RH9, but he stopped
after 1.8.8 because RH9 was EOLed.  I'll try to build an RPM for RH9
of GnuCash 1.8.10 once it is released, at which point all you'll need
to do is download the new RPM and "rpm -U" to upgrade.

-derek