Changing a txn from multicurrency to single currency

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 10 14:03:49 EST 2004

When you change the account it should reset the exchange rate and then
recompute.  However there are a lot of corner-cases where that doesn't
happen properly.  You've probably just discovered one of them. :(

-derek