(no subject)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 7 09:51:24 CST 2004

Hi,

There has been at least one import fix since 1.8.5, but other than that
I dont see anything ofx specific.

This is interesting:

> ** CRITICAL **: file kvp_frame.c: line 266 (kvp_frame_set_slot_path): assertion `*next_key != '\0'' failed.

But I couldn't tell you what it's coming from.  1.8.5 is old enough that,
well, I just don't care.  If you can reproduce in 1.8.8 I can try to help,
but I might need your OFX file to do so.

Hopefully benoit can answer about the ofx stuff.

-derek

PS: any chance you could word-wrap your messages to 80 chars?  it would
make it significantly easier to read.