Reports for Indian systems

bhalla bhalla at feralindia.org
Thu Jan 22 03:33:54 CST 2004

Hi everyone,
We've been using gnucash for our orgnanisation's accounts for the past
six months. The package is comparable to any commerical alternative, but
for the reporting, which I guess is India specific. I've attached the
formats that the auditor suggested (as an html file). Can these be
created from the custom reporting feature? If not, how hard would it be
to create them in OpenOffice using and ODBC to PostgreSQL?
Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Ravi
--
R.S.Bhalla
Foundation for Ecological Research,