Null Account

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.net
Wed Jul 21 22:58:23 EDT 2004

Not if I read the debug properly.  It is a sub account  of Fidelity
Ultra.  The DB insert statement has about 9 elements.  The  last two
are parent GUID and GUID (going memory) and the  parent GUID was the
same as Fidelity Plus's GUID.  Plus, it  matched the other entry
statements for the other non-null sub accounts of Fidelity Plus
account.

I'm trying to walk around the structures with gdb but I recompiled
without optimization because things were weird.