Description column size locked when Register window is resized

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Sat Jul 24 18:29:09 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 09:01:32PM -0500, Michael Jensen was heard to remark:
> I don't know if this is an Mac thing, but I can't resize any columns
> when looking at the account tree. Not a problem for me personally, but
> if someone were to have account names & descriptions that were large,
> it could be annoying. I do get a horizontal scrollbar, just can't
> resize the columns.

Actually, this is a resize bug that I've seen on all versions:
if you resize teh window first, then the columns can;t be made smaller,
they can only be enlarged.   But if you adjust columnt sizes first,
before adjusting the window, then it works.

I don't know if there's a bugzilla for this, or if this is fixed in
gnome2

--linas