GST - How to calculate / manage / track GST.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 8 10:06:15 EDT 2004

Ben,

Thanks for your input.  This has been hashed and rehashed on this list
several times over the last year.  There is no "GST report" that sums
everything for you, but if you use the business features it will
compute this all for you properly.

-derek