Quicken wallet checks user hack

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 17 10:09:24 EDT 2004

Adding a new check format requires modification in three places:

the glade file, the c file, and the scheme file.

The glade and c files are necessary to add a new check format menu item,
and the scheme file is necessary to deal with the printing.

If your work is not generic (or if it breaks the other formats), then
no, I don't want it back. ;)

If you worked with a CVS tree, you could create a patch by just running:

      cvs diff -u > /tmp/mydiff

If you worked from a tarball then you'll need to extract a second
tree and run:

     diff -r -u /path/to/origtree /path/to/changedtree > /tmp/mydiff

You should be able to set font info in one place, but I have no clue
how that part of gnome-print works.  :(

-derek