Mortgage Druid is not giving me expected results

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 8 09:16:34 CST 2004

HI,

I'm trying to use the Mortgage Druid in GC 1.8.8. I've got about 18
years left to pay. My current repayment agreement is for 2 years at a
fixed percentage. When I enter my information, though, the repayment
values are about twice as high as I expected. I pay every two weeks. I'm
thinking I messed up something when setting it up,  but I'm not sure
what. If anyone can shed a small light. Here are the details:

I've set it as a fixed percentage, 227 months. I tried setting the
payment schedule to bi-weekly, or to weekly/every two weeks. Both of
them give me the same payment summarry on the last screen.

What I found even weirder is that the payment is always arount 800$ per
payment, whether I select weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly. It should
be around $450/payment.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

<Laurent Duperval> lduperval at videotron.ca