out of the party...

Dr. Jones drjones at vii.com
Sat Mar 13 08:15:55 CST 2004

James:

I followed that link, copied the link there into /etc/apt/sources.list
and ran apt-get update, however I never see update grabbing anything
from that link location. Is there any specific position in my
sources.list file where I should insert the link?

When I run apt-get install gnucash it just tells me that it's already
installed; I run apt-get install --reintall gnucash and it just redoes
what it just did, i.e., no new files or installation from your link. I
think I have the link in the wrong position in my sources.list file.

Scott

--
Dr. Scott S. Jones
Hands-On Chiropractic