Problem with charts on report

Tales Costa tales at ibiseng.com
Fri Mar 26 13:06:50 CST 2004

Hi Derek,

Thanks for you answer.

I am not familiar with Guppi. Is it a requirement for Gnucash ?

It seems not to be present on my system. At least it's not on the
dependencies/requirements list for Gnucash on Suse's Yast. And a search
for guppi on Yast also brings no result.

So, would this mean that to use graphics with Gnucash I will need to
install a non-suse build ?

regards

tales costa