GUILE FPE Crash on GnuCash Startup

Allen Ziegenfus listmail at allenz.net
Mon May 10 14:07:32 EDT 2004

On Thu, 06 May 2004 09:56:41 -0400
Josh Sled <jsled at asynchronous.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 08:20, Allen Ziegenfus wrote:
>
> > Well I just removed them all ( I was just starting to use them and I
> > only had three) and then the crash went away. I didn't think that it
> > was related to one particular transaction, but I could try isolating
> > it I suppose.

Well I wasn't able to do this from my previous gnucash file since it
crashes too quickly.

However I did find that this crash seems dependent upon how the
scheduled transaction was created. All of the scheduled transactions
I've tried so far were created by right-clicking on an existing
transaction and hitting "Schedule". I just tried creating one like this
now, with no other scheduled transactions, and GnuCash crashed when I
invoked the"Since Last Run" dialog.

But I also created one by just using the editor dialog and that seems to
be working just fine.

Allen