How to physically import Quicken files?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat May 15 10:18:13 EDT 2004

Generally you need to "export" the file from Quicken into QIF.
Search the quicken menus.  I don't use Quicken so I don't know
where to tell you to look.

Once you insert the cd into fedora, it should automount.  If it
does not, you can just "mount /mnt/cdrom" which will put the data
under /mnt/cdrom/ on your machine.

Then you can import into Gnucash directly from /mnt/cdrom

-derek