Couple of GNU Cash questions

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat May 15 11:14:21 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 08:57, David Anderson wrote:

> 1)  Whenever I start GNUCash, its window is always a little lower then
> where it last was.  Why is this?  It seems to be the only program doing
> this.  I'm running Gnome 2.6 w/Sawfish.

Hmm.  There might be a bug in how we remember screen geom.

I'd wait to verify this is still true or not after the gnome-2 port
becomes available [later this year, hopefully].

> 2)  In one of the official site's screenshots (see
> http://www.gnucash.org/images/gnome-1.6/account-tree.gif ), there are
> lines connecting all the accounts.  How do I get these lines to appear?
> My GNUCash doesn't have those lines connecting the accounts.

Hmm.  That is curious.  I don't see them either...  I don't recall if I
ever saw them in the past, though.

But it's a moot point; wait for the gnome2 port ... things will look
different yet. :)  FWIW, the gnome2 port/account tree does /not/ have
the lines, either.  I don't know how easy/hard it would be to enable
them.

...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org/ - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`