Multiple currency problem : "You need to expand the transaction in order to modify its exchange rates."

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Nov 14 18:25:29 EST 2004

This means your locale currency is in yet another currency, so that you
have three:

- locale currency
- account1 currency
- account2 currency.

The workaround is to enter transactions from the Bank/Asset account
and not from the Stock account and use the exchange-rate dialog to set
up the stock price.

-derek