Installing Finance::Quote

Rod Carlson carl_hoy at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 9 12:18:20 EDT 2004

I've run the command "update-finance-quote" and answered the first
question with "no" but did not know what to do with all of the other
questions so answered with "y".  After the installation I run
"dump-finance-quote" and get this return;

You need to install the following Perl modules:

Date::Manip
Finance::Quote
LWP
Run 'update-finance-quote' as root to install them.

What do I do now?  After I get it working were do I find how to set up
"crontab"?

I'm running SUSE 9.1 with a DSL connection.