Year to date & current month Amount in P&L Report .

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 20 09:37:02 EDT 2005

melissa <melissa at linux-house.net> writes:

> Thanks for your answer,
>
>  I want to see the P & L report where it shows  the expenses amount  in 2
> column , where column 1 is the selective period figures  and column 2 is year
> to date figures.
>
> Can we see this kind of P &L  report.

No.  The current P&L Report does not support that.  HOWEVER, you could
create a Multicolumn report with two P&L's side-by-side and configure
one report with the selective period and the other with a
year-to-date.