Generating reports for specific periods.

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Aug 6 18:41:21 EDT 2005

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 05:09, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
>  When you run your report, click on the "Options" button on the
> tool bar. It provides many things of use...
If you can't find an 'Options' button, expand the window.
Liz
--
We don't need no indirection		We don't need no compilation
We don't need no flow control		We don't need no load control

We don't need no side-effecting		We don't need no allocation
We don't need no flow control		We don't need no special-nodes
No global variables for execution	No dark bit-flipping for debugging
Hey! did you leave the args alone?	Hey! did you leave those bits alone?
(Chorus)				(Chorus)
		-- "Another Glitch in the Call", a la Pink Floyd