custom expense and asset/liability report question

Karl Anderson kra at monkey.org
Tue Dec 6 19:02:47 EST 2005

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> This sounds like you want to run a P&L Report, not a Cash Flow
> report.  Cash Flow tends to be useful to show the flow around
> Assets and Liabilities..  When you want to see the flow of
> Income and Expense you /probably/ want a P&L.

No, I want to see the flow whether it increases selected expense
accounts or decreases selected liability accounts.  The profit and
loss report looks like what I want, but I can't select a liability
account for that like I can for a cash flow account.

BTW, I *can* select liability accounts in the options form of the p&l
report, but it doesn't change the report - a bug.

--
Karl Anderson      kra at monkey.org      http://monkey.org/~kra/