Trying to resolve OSX crashing

Chris Caouette chris at dragonwind.org
Wed Feb 2 13:56:09 EST 2005

Hello all,
I am fairly new to Gnucash and so far I really like it.  I have
installed one on my ibook and the other on my mac at home and I sync to
a common shared folder so I can enter info at home or away.  The issue
is that printing or accessing help on my home machine causes a crash
with 'not found' files.  The ibook one works fine.  I have
removed/reinstalled fink and gnucash several times on the home mac yet
I cannot figure out how to fix the issue.  Should I just copy over the
SW folder to the home mac?
Unfortunately I am not on the home machine at the moment or I would
post the exact message.
If anyone has an idea I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Chris