rpm he... err heck, 1.8.8 -> 1.8.10 update fails

Conor O'Neill pebbles at puddle.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 15:29:35 EST 2005

Donna-n-Doug Finner wrote:
> Dan,
>
> I have both sites bookmarked and have searched every way I can think -
> no joy.  It is certainly possible I've missed something obvious on the
> searching but as of today, I cannot find the missing file.
>
> Thanks for the suggestions.
>
> Doug

I did the same for my Mandrake installation a week or so ago.
I found the new gnucash and libgnucash0 on rpm.pbone.net; try this:

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=26&dist=34&size=189921&name=libgnucash0-devel-1.8.10-2mdk.i586.rpm

I don't use HBCI or OFX, so I simply allowed it to uninstall the older
copy, and didn't install any new versions.

--
Conor O'Neill, at home in Bristol, UK