solutions, not more problems - just not yet.

Rod Engelsman rodengelsman at ruraltel.net
Sat Feb 12 20:34:07 EST 2005

Neil Williams wrote:

> <snip>

That sounds very good -- at least the fraction of it that I understood!  :)

>(hint)

Once again, if I understood all of the above, then I would be in a much
better place to contribute. :(

>>to a spreadsheet format. Even csv would be better
>>than nothing.
>>

>You'll change your mind when you start dealing with CSV every day!!! CSV is a
>pig to use regularly.

No doubt. CSV is just the lowest common denominator. I've been using MS
Money for several years. It has the capability of producing a budget
report like what I described. But it has always really annoyed me that
all you could do was look at it or print it. No way to export it in any
fashion that a spreadsheet could use. Especially considering the piles
of money they could throw at the problem if they chose.

Rod