solutions, not more problems - just not yet.

Boyd Kelly (Coast Systems) bkelly at coastone.ca
Sat Feb 12 20:26:31 EST 2005

Thanks Neil!

I wish I had the skills to do something here.  But even if I don`t, I
can still say that the work is really appreciated.  The day that gnome2
is available as a beta I`ll be trying it out.  Gnucash is great!

Also -- I`m not an accountant and can get along just fine with
double-entry accounting;  No trouble to me, just feels solid!

bk