OFX Importer and Transaction Matcher

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 13 09:20:42 EST 2005

Okay, just making sure.  It was unclear from your original message,
the "converted from quicken" seems to imply the QIF importer.
As for the OFX importer:

 - I believe someone has already mentioned the lack of a check#

 - The amount difference is due to ATM fees (you can set an option
   to change the amount of skew)

I disagree that ANY uncleared transactions should be a candidate to
match..  However it's possible that the match-chooser algorithm can be
improved.

-derek