Reports from the PostGres Database

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 24 19:35:08 EST 2005

"ted creedon" <tcreedon at easystreet.com> writes:

> DTD's in XSLT Transform for Gnucash XML.
> http://www.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-September/008366.html,
> etc.

Ahh, those aren't ours.  And I still maintain that they are not
guaranteed, either.

> Gnucash looks like a handy program.

It is. :)

> Clarify, does the logging stop too after saving to postgres? Do the xac
> files restart if you resave to a  file after saving to postgres?

I dont know if logging continues, but it's really not needed.  When
you use Postgres, your data is saved at every commit operation.

The .xac backup files are part of the XML File backend, so if you
revert back to using the XML File backend then yes, you'll get your
.xac backup files at every save operation.

> Thanks.
> Tedc

-derek