Beginner

remi rboulle at free.fr
Wed Jun 1 05:58:41 EDT 2005

Hello,

Pierre Coutant a écrit :

> Hello,
> I am a poor French beginner. I am coming from Money and I'm
> discovering  GnuCash. It's very different.
> Actually, the real problem i have now is this : how can I do to have a
> listing of the transactions with a third party ("un tiers" in French).
> I have not found yet.
> Thank you.

I was coming from MS-Money (c)(r) too. I don't know how to find a
listing of transactions with "un tiers" (in MS-Money(c)(r) french;-)).
I just know that it is not compliant with what we can call GNUCash
philosophy. All your accoutancy is "account driven".
You don't need to know how much money you spent in the supermarket A,
you just need to know how much you spent in the account
"supermarket:food". No ?
So, if you really want it, you just need to create an account for
"supermarket:supermarché A".
@+
Rémi.