Limit on number of entries?

David Brock david at tubits.com
Fri Oct 14 14:17:51 EDT 2005

I occasionally see something slightly similar, but I'd be amazed if it
was the same problem and resolution:

When entering transactions, I often use the numberpad, and the "Enter"
key on the number pad, using tab (with my other hand) to move between
fields.  Occasionally, the "Enter" key on the numberpad doesn't end the
transaction.  Hitting the regular keyboard "Enter" applies the
transaction, though.

A thought: Are your transaction amounts showing up with the little
"X"-box that indicates that they're out of balance?  I had corrupt data
way back when I started that caused some of those to pop up, and I
couldn't finish the transaction.

;-David