CAn I install on a windows machine?

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Oct 24 05:01:56 EDT 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 02:07, Steven Klund wrote:
> I use GNUCash on my linux pc,,, would like to share it with a few
> friends who own business' but they have win xp and are fearful of
> transition to linux.  Can I install on a win xp / 2000 machine?
> Please let me know
>

> Steve Klund

Certainly, first install qemu (an emulator), then a linux distro, then
gnucash.
Although I believe that there are minidistros you can run from a windows
partition with loadlin.

The short answer is No.

Liz

--
When you're bored with yourself, marry, and be bored with someone else.
		-- David Pryce-Jones