Financial year handling

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 24 17:04:07 EDT 2005

Quoting Nicholas Lee <emptysands at gmail.com>:

> Note: I can't recommend Gnucash for business use, SQL-Ledger is far
> better.  So at the end of the day setting the "financial year default"
> isn't so important to me now.

I guess it depends on your requirements.  When I looked at SQL-Ledger
(before I wrote the gnucash business features) I was quite disapointed
with it.  Besides, I didn't want to have to set up a web server and
secure it in order to run my business finances, and BOY could I not
ask someone like my /mom/ to do that!!!