Customer list? Is there a way to see or print the whole list of customers?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 17 14:12:52 EDT 2006

Brose Nunan <kayakpeople at comcast.net> writes:

> I am not a power user.  Just getting used to system, still trying to
> understand it all.  Can't find a way to print a list of customers with
> address info to use for a mailing list.  Is this possible?

Not directly.  In 1.9/2.0 you can export the list of customers
in QSF format and then use an XSLT to convert the QSF to a
mailing list format.  But there's no "list all customers" report.
You can use the search window to get a list of all customers
by matching a regex of '.' (a single period, without the quotes),
but there's no way to print that list.