How to get rid of saved file

Fred Krogh fkrogh at mathalacarte.com
Wed Dec 20 18:53:59 EST 2006

I'm not clear on what you mean my GConf, but I did find a reference to
s1 in
~//.gconf/apps/gnucash/history/%gconf.xml.  I deleted the entry for s1
there and looked for other references to s1 in ~//.gconf/apps/gnucash
and subdirectories, and found none.  Unfortunately after I delete the
reference to s1 in the above file, it comes back after entering and
leaving gnucash sometimes, and it stays in the file menu no matter what.

But even if this were successful, it seems to me a rather obscure way to
get rid of something that is no longer desired.

So I'm looking for more help.  Thanks,
Fred