how to find duplicate transactions?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 2 12:46:03 EST 2006

All the importers will help you detect duplicates, but you need to be
consistent in your account usage.  If you're entering everything by hand
the only way to detect duplicates is to use the Find Transactions screen
to find the transactions that you think are duplicates, and then you can
delete one of them.

-derek