Need help with 'Get Quotes'; system error

Leon Goldman leon244 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 13:02:13 EST 2006

More info about my problem. When I try to edit an account, I see that
there is a message that finance:quote was improperly installed. I tried
to remove Gnucash and reinstall it without success. I then ran o conf
init from cpan, but that did not fix the issue. I am unable to get
quotes and was able to do it with my previous version of gnucash under
Mandriva2005LE. I cannot find any more error messages. FWIW, running
update-finance-quote a second time just tells me that it is already
installed. Thanks