2.0 F::Q problem

keith keith at bellairs.org
Sun Jul 16 21:27:44 EDT 2006

I have gnc 2.0.0 installed in FC5. It seems to all be there and running
fine. (Not that I have really exercised it all that hard yet.)

Except for F::Q. The Price Editor had the Update button greyed out, so I
did an update-finance-quote. It still complained so I ran the update
again and get a clean bill of health:
        [root at monarch ~]# update-finance-quote
        CPAN: File::HomeDir loaded ok
        CPAN: Storable loaded ok
        Going to read /root/.cpan/Metadata
          Database was generated on Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:28:56 GMT
        LWP is up to date (5.805).