Help finding some 2.0 features?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Jul 30 09:15:48 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-29 at 22:41 -0600, Trevor Farlow wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if there is a way to 1) display percentages on the pie
> charts generated by the reports, and 2) enable clickable charts?  That is,
> so that clicking a slice in a pie chart yields a new chart made up of the
> categories that comprise that slice?  I always found that extremely
> convenient.

We lost both features in the switch from using Guppi to using GOG for
graphing.  I'm somewhat sure that GOG can do the text labels, but we
didn't set it up.  It does not support clicking on graph segments.

I've not tracked it's recent changes, but if the feature becomes
available in the library, we should probably support it.

--
...jsled