Fwd: invoice: rounding final figure

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Thu Jun 8 10:19:16 EDT 2006

> > If you set your A/R account to 0 decimal points
> How can I do that? didnt see any options in preferences. Also is it
> possible to set the start-end of financial year?

Not in the 1.8.x (I've tried; Hong Kong has a financial year that's from
April to March). It's fixed to the calendar year.

The 1.9.6 beta does have an "accounting period" setting; seems to be the
financial year. Can be changed there. I haven't tried this function yet
(will do so when the 2.0 is ready and stable; then I'm going to move my
business finances to the new software).

Wouter.