gnucash on Intel Macs again

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Sun Jun 18 14:00:34 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 12:39 -0500, Jed Diem wrote:
> David,
>
> Is the path after   --prefix=   the path to where the gnucash source
> files are?

No, you should change to the source directory before running the
commands.  The path after the prefix argument is where you want gnucash
to be installed.  The standard fink install location is /sw.  I use /opt
as the install location for any software that I'm working on to keep it
well segregated and easy to erase if I want to rebuild from scratch.

Which reminds me, I didn't give you the actual install command.  Add the
following command to the end of the previous list:

guile16-build env LIBRARY_PATH=/sw/lib/ CPATH=/sw/include make install

David