pda question

Eddie Colon ecr959 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 22:28:53 EDT 2006

Hello,

         I'm not a member of this list, but I am interested in using Gnucash with my pda.     I will install it on my notebook, but I want to know if there is a way to run it on my Treo650,  or at least record my daily checkbook activity on my Treo, then transfer that daily data to my notebook in the evening.   Can this be done ?

If not ,  can anyone recommend a  pda app for substitiuting the  traditional checkbook.

I thank you all in advance,
Eddie Colon
ecr959 at yahoo.com

--
Eddie Colon
Bayamon, PR  00959

"The best things in life are not things"