Discover Card Import

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Sun Jun 18 20:59:54 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 10:58:02PM -0400, David Reiser wrote:
> >>I wonder if the new LibOFX/AqBanking Direct Connect works with
> >>Discover Card?
> >I doubt it.
> I stand corrected thanks to Bryan Phinney. I suspect that having to
> enter the account number twice for ofx.py was the kicker.

Actually, my last reply wasn't quite clear (and took your responses out
of order): I've tried ofx.py with the account number twice, and all I get
is a file that says 'Client application or version is not supported by
this server.' (and some other error verbiage)

> Now I'm relatively certain that gnucash1.9/Aqbanking/ofxdirectconnect
> will work with DiscoverCard ofx access.

Is this functionality exposed in 1.9.6? Do I need extra packages for it?
Or can you point me to an FAQ or doc page if I'm just totally clueless?

Adam