GnuCash--Sorry, I swear I'm not an idiot, but...

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Jun 19 09:06:38 EDT 2006

	*Please CC: the list on all replies.*

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 08:52 -0400, Heather Ordover wrote:
> The latest for MacOSX. The only place I was able to find anything was
> the GnuCash site, but when it "linked" to a download site I got the
> ftp-ish "Parent Directory" listing and that was it.
> Where would "my distribution" be located?

The 'gnucash' directory there does contain the most recent stable and
unstable sources, but I'd not recommend trying to compile from source...

For OSX, your "distribution" is fink <http://fink.sourceforge.net/>,
which packages gnucash and it's dependencies for OS X.  However, if you
have an Intel mac, don't bother: reports are that neither the stable
(1.8.12) or unstable (1.9.x) versions will successfully run.  See the
other threads on -user for more info.

--
...jsled